- Marital and Family Law
- J.D., Florida International University, School of Law
- B.A., University of Florida
- Florida, 2021
Honors and Distinctions:
- The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction, CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Writing III, May 2020
- American Bar Association, National Negotiation Competition Top 10 Team, February 2020
- American Bar Association, Regional Negotiation Competition Co-Champion, November 2019
Liane attended the University of Florida where she graduated cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in political science. She received a full merit scholarship to the Florida International University College of Law where she earned her Juris Doctor, graduating cum laude.
During law school, Liane was a research professor for two professors and served on the FIU Law Review and Moot Court Board of Appellate Advocates. Liane was also the President of FIU Law’s Negotiation and Mediation Team, where she won the Outstanding Negotiation Skills Award and became a nationally ranked negotiator.
Liane is a member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar and the Florida Association of Women Lawyers. She also received a Pro Bono Service Award for completing over 120 hours of pro bono legal work in May 2021.She also attended and successfully completed the 2023 American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Institute for Family Law Associates in Chicago, Illinois.
Liane is fluent in both Portuguese and Spanish.