Lindsay A. Gunia
- Marital and Family Law
- J.D., University of Miami, School of Law
- B.A., University of Michigan
- US District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Lindsay A. Gunia exclusively practices in the area of marital and family law.
Prior to joining Foster-Morales Sockel-Stone in 2009, Ms. Gunia began her professional career in the financial services industry obtaining her series 7 and 63 licenses and served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Judith L. Kreeger of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit. Ms. Gunia attended the University of Michigan where she earned her Bachelor of Arts (B.A., 2003) and graduated magna cum laude. She continued her education at the University of Miami School of Law where she earned her Law Degree (J.D., cum laude, 2008).
Ms. Gunia has co-authored several continuing legal education and webinar materials to help educate marital and family lawyers including, but not limited to:
- Drafting Marital Settlement Agreements and Avoiding Post-Judgment Pitfalls (2012);
- Attacking an Expert (2013);
- Navigating the Muddy Waters of Off-Shore Assets: A Primer to Locating and Valuing Off-Shore Assets (2015);
- Adjudication and Modification of Child Support for Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. (2017).
Ms. Gunia has also participated as a speaker on child support issues for Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
Ms. Gunia is a member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, the Miami-Dade County Bar Association, the Miami-Dade County chapter of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers, and American Bar Association. She is also a graduate of Leadership Miami and donates her time to pro bono work for organizations such Put Something Back, and to helping victims of domestic violence.